Home / Sports / Football / Article / Boss Antonio Conte returns with hope for Spurs

Boss Antonio Conte returns with hope for Spurs

Conte had returned for two matches after his surgery, which took place at the start of February, but said he had underestimated the time he would need to recover. “Now I am well and I have recovered energy,” he said

Listen to this article :
Antonio Conte

Antonio Conte

Antonio Conte said he would try to transfer his energy to his players when he returns to the touchline for Tottenham’s Champions League clash against AC Milan on Wednesday following his recovery from gallbladder surgery. 

The Italian manager has been absent from the dugout since Tottenham’s 1-0 first-leg last 16 defeat to Milan on February 14 with his assistant, Cristian Stellini, taking the reins. Spurs host the seven-time European champions in the second leg on Wednesday, looking to overturn a deficit from the first meeting at the San Siro. Conte told reporters on Tuesday he had been keeping in touch while he was recovering from his operation in Italy.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement