Home / Entertainment / Bollywood News / Article / I am doing fine, says Vivek Oberoi

I am doing fine, says Vivek Oberoi

The news started doing the rounds after a section of the media confused Vivek with Tamil actor Vivekh, who passed away earlier on Saturday.

Listen to this article :
Vivek Oberoi

Vivek Oberoi

On Saturday, Vivek Oberoi issued a clarification after rumours of his ill-health did the rounds. Vivek Anand Oberoi on Saturday tweeted to dispel false news reports that claimed he had been hospitalised in Chennai and had undergone an emergency coronary angiogram followed by angioplasty.

“There has been a false news report about me being hospitalised in Chennai. I am safe and healthy with my family in Mumbai, but deeply saddened to hear about the demise of Tamil actor Vivek. I extend my deepest condolences to his family,” posted Oberoi. The South star passed away in a Chennai hospital early on Saturday, following a cardiac arrest. He was 59.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement