Home / Entertainment / Bollywood News / Article / Kent schedule of Arjun-Rasika Dugal's satire pushed due to COVID-19

Kent schedule of Arjun-Rasika Dugal's satire pushed due to COVID-19

Confirming the development, Anshuman Jha says that the team was supposed to be Kent-bound on March 16.

Listen to this article :
Rasika Dugal and Arjun Mathur

Rasika Dugal and Arjun Mathur

Arjun Mathur and Rasika Dugal-starrer Lord Curzon Ki Haveli was to go on floors next week, with the first schedule lined up in Kent, UK. However, with the Indian health ministry suspending almost all travel visas till April 15 in the wake of coronavirus outbreak, and taking the safety of his unit into account, director Anshuman Jha has postponed the shoot of the black comedy. A source informs, "Anshuman was in UK last month for the recce and had finalised 10 locations. But with the rapid rise of COVID-19 cases around the world, especially in the UK, he did a rethink."

Confirming the development, Jha says that the team was supposed to be Kent-bound on March 16. "We were to kick off the shoot on March 21, but given the current scenario, we don't wish to put anyone at risk and therefore, we have postponed the shoot. It's a hard decision but the most sensible one at this time."

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement