Home / Entertainment / Hollywood News / Article / Chris Hemsworth won't be in India to promote Extraction

Chris Hemsworth won't be in India to promote Extraction

Chris Hemsworth, who was supposed to promote his upcoming Netflix film "Extraction" along with director Sam Hargrave, was scheduled to arrive in the country on March 16 on a two-day visit

Listen to this article :
Chris Hemsworth

Chris Hemsworth

Hollywood star Chris Hemsworth on Monday called off his India visit due to coronavirus scare. The "Thor" star, who was supposed to promote his upcoming Netflix film "Extraction" along with director Sam Hargrave, was scheduled to arrive in the country on March 16 on a two-day visit.

"Keeping in mind the health and safety of everyone involved and the travel advisory issued, the event has been called off," a Netflix source told PTI. The Union Health Ministry had recently advised to either avoid or postpone mass gatherings to prevent spread of COVID-19. In case such gatherings are organised, the respective states should take necessary action to guide the organisers on precautions to be taken, a communication from the Ministry had said. The novel virus originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan in December last year.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement