Home / Mumbai / Mumbai Crime News / Article / Court accepts closure report in case against airline employee for raping actor

Court accepts closure report in case against airline employee for raping actor

A Metropolitan Magistrate court on August 28 accepted the police's B-summary report after it said that the probe indicated that a false case had been filed

Listen to this article :
Representational Pic/File

Representational Pic/File

A magistrate's court here has accepted the police's closure report in a case registered against a former employee of Qatar Airways for allegedly raping an actor on multiple occasions on the promise of marriage.

The Metropolitan Magistrate court (Andheri) on August 28 accepted the police's B-summary report after it said that the probe indicated that a false case had been filed on purpose against the 48-year-old man.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement