Home / Mumbai / Mumbai Crime News / Article / Mumbai: Man booked in assault case 17 years ago, held

Mumbai: Man booked in assault case 17 years ago, held

According to an official, Yadav's address mentioned in the police record was never proper as a result he remained out of reach for 17 years, said officials. The court had already issued a "top priority" Non Bailable Warrant (NBW) against him

Listen to this article :
Lalji Yadav. Pic/Mumbai Police

Lalji Yadav. Pic/Mumbai Police

The Samta Nagar Police in Mumbai managed to arrest a wanted accused 17 years after he was booked for an assault case. The accused has been been identified as Lalji Yadav, 48 who was nabbed from Hanuman Nagar area of Kandivli east on Friday, the police said.

According to an official, Yadav's address mentioned in the police record was never proper as a result he remained out of reach for 17 years, said officials. The court had already issued a "top priority" Non Bailable Warrant (NBW) against him.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement