Home / Mumbai / Mumbai Crime News / Article / Bollywood assistant director loses Rs 3.39 lakh in KYC fraud in Mumbai

Bollywood assistant director loses Rs 3.39 lakh in KYC fraud in Mumbai

The complainant told the police that he received a message last week from an unknown number, which stated that his bank account had been closed. He immediately called the sender of the message, who told him that the account was closed due to incomplete KYC details

Listen to this article :
Representational pic

Representational pic

A man working in Bollywood as an assistant director lost Rs 3.39 lakh after online fraudsters duped him on the pretext of updating the Know Your Customer (KYC) details of his bank, police said on Thursday.

According to news agency PTI, the complainant, Chetan Desai, told the police that he received a message last week from an unknown number. The message stated that his bank account had been closed, an officer from Oshiwara Police Station said.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement