Home / Mumbai / Mumbai Crime News / Article / Naresh Chaddi case: Court rejects anticipatory bail for accused trio

Naresh Chaddi case: Court rejects anticipatory bail for accused trio

Relatives of slain gangster had filed a protest petition against C-summary report filed by previous IO in case; after court rejected report, the three accused had sought interim relief

Listen to this article :
Naresh Asandas Pahalajani alias Naresh Chaddi was killed in 2016; Former Congress corporator Godhumal Kishnani, his son Praveen (in pictures) and Ravi Valecha are accused in the case

Naresh Asandas Pahalajani alias Naresh Chaddi was killed in 2016; Former Congress corporator Godhumal Kishnani, his son Praveen (in pictures) and Ravi Valecha are accused in the case

The Kalyan sessions court rejected the anticipatory bail application of former corporator of Congress Godhumal Kishnani, his son Praveen, and Ravi Valecha on Monday. The trio is accused of killing gangster Naresh Asandas Pahalajani alias Naresh Chaddi in 2016 and the murder case was registered at Khadakpada police station in Thane last year in February, after much hue and cry.

Brother seeks action
Raju Pahalajani, the elder brother of the slain gangster, said that the Assistant Commissioner of Police (Dombivli division) JD More must arrest the trio immediately. “Since the bail application of the accused trio has been rejected by the court, Investigating Officer ACP More must swing into action to arrest them. The delay in police action will directly benefit the accused because they will approach the High Court to seek relief,” Raju told mid-day.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement