Home / Mumbai / Mumbai Crime News / Article / Sachin Waze refusing to reveal names, claiming all the blame, say NIA sources

Sachin Waze refusing to reveal names, claiming all the blame, say NIA sources

NIA sources say API Sachin Waze is refusing to reveal any names besides his own as mastermind of the Ambani threat conspiracy, car dealer’s death

Listen to this article :
API Sachin Waze leaves after appearing in court. File pic

API Sachin Waze leaves after appearing in court. File pic

The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is having a tough time investigating the Ambani bomb scare case as Assistant Police Inspector (API) Sachin Waze, who had allegedly planted the explosives-laden Scorpio outside Antilia on February 25, is taking all the blame on himself and not revealing any other names. 

The agency has been questioning him since the last five days after they secured his 11-day custody from the special NIA court. Sources said that so far he has only admitted to his involvement in the matter after multiple circumstantial evidence was shown to him. The agencies have also questioned him about taking the digital video recorder of his own society in the same matter, but he did not have any answers to that. “He is taking all the blame on himself without revealing any other names. We need to find out whether someone else masterminded the entire conspiracy,” said an officer.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement