Home / Mumbai / Mumbai News / Article / Biggest action taken in country in past one year: Maha minister Eknath Shinde

Biggest action taken in country in past one year: Maha minister Eknath Shinde

Stating that Naxal leader Milind Teltumbde, who was carrying a bounty of Rs 50 lakh on his head was killed in the encounter, Shinde said that his death is a big setback for the Naxalite movement in the state and the neighbouring states

Listen to this article :
Eknath Shinde. File Pic

Eknath Shinde. File Pic

A day after 26 Naxalites have been killed in an encounter in Gadchiroli, Maharashtra Minister Eknath Shinde called it 'biggest action taken' in the country in past one year and congratulated the police for the same.

"26 Naxalites have been killed in an encounter with Naxalites in Gadchiroli yesterday (November 13). This is the biggest action taken in the country in the last year. I congratulated the police. 4 police personnel were injured and they were immediately admitted to the hospital," said Shinde while speaking to ANI.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement