Home / Mumbai / Mumbai News / Article / Cyclone Tauktae: Personnel on board 2 barges adrift off Mumbai safe, says Afcons

Cyclone Tauktae: Personnel on board 2 barges adrift off Mumbai safe, says Afcons

The severe cyclonic storm Tauktae pounding the West Coast de-anchored two Afcons-owned barges working at the Bombay High with 410 personnel

Listen to this article :
Marine Drive | Pic/Pradeep Dhivar

Marine Drive | Pic/Pradeep Dhivar

The severe cyclonic storm Tauktae pounding the West Coast de-anchored two Afcons-owned barges working at the Bombay High with 410 personnel but all the staff are safe and the barges have been steadied back, the constriction major said Monday evening.

Earlier in the day, PTI quoting an ONGC official had said the barge belonged to the national energy major but later ONGC clarified that the barges were hired by them and personnel are of the contractor Afcons, which is owned by the Shapporji Pallonji Group of Cyrus Mistry.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement