Home / Mumbai / Mumbai News / Article / Disha Salian case: Father says police botched the probe

Disha Salian case: Father says police botched the probe

Files petition in HC, claiming police, hospital authorities were involved in cover-up, suppressed forensic evidence. Eyewitnesses claim that after Disha’s death, Sushant was visibly terrified and was reportedly sleeping in his parking area due to distress. He frequently changed his SIM cards, fearing for his life

Listen to this article :
Shiv Sena (UBT) leader Aaditya Thackeray during a press conference last year. File pic/Ashish Raje

Shiv Sena (UBT) leader Aaditya Thackeray during a press conference last year. File pic/Ashish Raje

The father of Disha Salian, actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s former manager who died off a fall from the 14th floor of a Malad building in June 2020, has filed a petition in the Bombay High Court alleging a cover-up in the probe into her death.

Salian died on June 8, 2020. Rajput died by suicide on June 14 at his Bandra home. Salian’s father Satish has claimed that the two deaths are related and the police covered-up the involvement of certain high-profile people, including Shiv Sena (UBT) leader and MLA Aaditya Thackeray.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement