Updated On: 14 October, 2021 02:31 PM IST | Mumbai | ANI
During a press conference, Malik said, 'BJP leaders have been targeting me by saying that I am defaming Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) to take revenge over the arrest of my son-in-law'

Nawab Malik addressing a press conference in Mumbai. Pic/PTI
Maharashtra Minister and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Nawab Malik has informed that the state government has upgraded his security arrangement after he allegedly got threat calls from various states due to his press conference last week.
During a press conference, Malik said, "BJP leaders have been targeting me by saying that I am defaming Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) to take revenge over the
arrest of my son-in-law. Since the last press conference, which was held on October 9, I have been getting threatening calls. This is why the state government upgraded my security."