Updated On: 04 March, 2021 08:15 AM IST | Mumbai | ANI
This came after the Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh's claim that the massive power outage in Mumbai on October 12 last year, was an attempt at "cyber sabotage" according to a preliminary report

Photo for representational purpose
Citing the seriousness of the alleged 'cyber sabotage' which caused the massive power outage in Mumbai last year, BJP leader Sudhir Mungantiwar on Wednesday said that he will be writing a letter to Prime Minister Narendera Modi, urging him to handover the probe into the matter to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI).
"I will write a letter to the Prime Minister to hand over the 'cyber attack' investigation to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)," Mungantiwar said during his speech in the Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha.