Updated On: 26 January, 2023 08:15 AM IST | Mumbai | Faizan Khan
Court sends accused to judicial remand for 14 days; duo refuse to give consent for second narco test, as requested by Crime Branch

Mithu Singh and Abdul Jabbar Ansari
The Unit 09 of the Mumbai Crime Branch on Wednesday moved a fresh application in the court, seeking permission to conduct a second narco-analysis test of Mithu Singh and his friend Abdul Jabbar Ansari, accused in the alleged murder of an MBBS student.
“The scientific test based on fresh developments in the case is very important,” public prosecutor M S Chaudhary said. The accused, however, refused to give their consent and their lawyer said that the police had already conducted the test once and found nothing. The court, however, refused to give permission.