Updated On: 24 April, 2024 05:11 PM IST | Mumbai | Samiullah Khan
As of 4:30 pm, three people had been safely retrieved from the septic tank and taken to Trauma Care Hospital for treatment, said officials from Mumbai fire brigade.

Representative Image
Two persons, on Wednesday, died after falling into a 40-feet-deep septic of an under-construction building in Mumbai's Malad area. Officials said that one other person is in critical condition and is undergoing treatment at Shatabdi Hospital in Kandivali.
The deceased were identified as Raghu Solanki, aged 50 and Javed Mendi Hasan Shaikh (36). The officials said that the two deceased were pronounced dead. Meanwhile, 19-year-old Akib Mendi Hasan Shaikh is in a critical condition, the officials added.