Updated On: 28 August, 2025 10:59 AM IST | Mumbai | mid-day online correspondent
Manoj Jarange told reporters in Jalna that he had received a call from Vikhe Patil, informing him that a government team would reach Shivneri in Pune district for discussions

Manoj Jarange. File Pic
Maharashtra minister Radhakrishna Vikhe Patil, who heads the cabinet sub-committee on Maratha quota, said on Wednesday that no decision has been made at the state level as of now to hold talks with Manoj Jarange after the activist claimed he received a call from the minister, reported news agency PTI.
Earlier in the day, Jarange set out for Mumbai with hundreds of supporters demanding a 10 per cent quota for Marathas under the OBC category.
The activist told reporters in Jalna that he had received a call from Vikhe Patil, informing him that a government team would reach Shivneri in Pune district for discussions.