Home / Mumbai / Mumbai News / Article / No evidence against Arnab in TRP case chargesheet: Republic TV to Bombay HC

No evidence against Arnab in TRP case chargesheet: Republic TV to Bombay HC

The company also said its employees had been targeted for the "fearless news reporting" done by the Republic TV on the Maharashtra police's investigation into the case of actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death and Palghar lynching incident of last year

Listen to this article :
Republic TV chief Arnab Goswami. File Pic

Republic TV chief Arnab Goswami. File Pic

ARG Outlier Media,the company that runs all Republic TV channels, has told the Bombay High Court that the Mumbai police's chargesheet in the fake TRP scam did not disclose any evidence against Republic TV and its editor-in-chief Arnab Goswami, who is an accused in the case.

In a rejoinder affidavit filed on Tuesday in the high court to counter the police's chargesheet, the company said the police had "falsely implicated" its employees in the case.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement