Updated On: 04 August, 2021 12:00 AM IST | Mumbai | PTI
The woman patient (50) diagnosed with the infection, the first such case reported in Maharashtra, has recovered completely, the state health department had said last week

Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope. File Pic
Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope on Wednesday said a three-member central team is in Pune district where a woman was diagnosed with the Zika virus recently, and urged people not to panic.
Steps are being taken to ensure there is no spread of the mosquito-borne disease, he said.