Updated On: 14 May, 2020 07:10 AM IST | Mumbai | Arita Sarkar
A source from Sion hospital says, instead, it has few recommendations on disposal of COVID-19 patients' bodies

A grab from the video shows a body lying on a bed at Sion hospital
A week after the video showing bodies of COVID-19 patients lying on beds at Sion Hospital went viral, the inquiry report that was supposed to be completed within 24 hours was finally submitted on Wednesday. Sources, however, said that the report didn't hold anyone responsible and merely made a few recommendations on disposal of bodies.
The video that was taken by the relative of a patient on April 20 was shared by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Nitesh Rane on social media. Apart from bodies of COVID-19 patients that were packed in plastic sheets and occupied a bed for hours, the relative had highlighted other issues such as allotment of a bed to 2-3 patients. Another video had surfaced last week, showing three patients sharing a bed in a ward at Sion Hospital.