Updated On: 28 January, 2020 04:10 PM IST | Mumbai | PTI
As many as 3,756 passengers arriving from China were screened for the coronavirus at the Mumbai international airport between January 18 and 26

Passengers arriving from China are being screened at all airports in India. Pics/AFP
A man was hospitalised in Pune on suspicion of possible exposure to the novel coronavirus during his recent visit to China, taking the total number of such admissions to six in Maharashtra so far, a senior official said on Tuesday. The man was admitted in the isolation ward of the Naidu Hospital on Monday night for the symptoms similar to the novel coronavirus infection, Dr Pradeep Awate, Maharashtra state Disease Surveillance Officer, told PTI.
"The number of persons under observation in hospitals in Maharashtra has now gone up to six," he said. Four of the six persons are currently under observation in Mumbai while two in Pune, Dr. Awate said. He said blood samples of none of them have tested positive for the virus so far. No case of coronavirus infection has been found in Maharashtra yet.