Home / News / India News / Article / Antilia bomb scare case: SC extends by four weeks interim bail granted to ex-cop

Antilia bomb scare case: SC extends by four weeks interim bail granted to ex-cop

A vacation bench of Justices AS Bopanna and Prashant Kumar Mishra extended the relief to Pradeep Sharma granted earlier this month after senior advocate Siddharth Dave, appearing for him, said his wife could not be operated upon as the doctor concerned was abroad

Listen to this article :
Pradeep Sharma. File Pic

Pradeep Sharma. File Pic

The Supreme Court on Monday extended by four weeks the interim bail granted to former Mumbai Police officer Pradeep Sharma, who was arrested in connection with the Antilia bomb scare case and the killing of businessman Mansukh Hiran, in view of his wife's surgery.

A vacation bench of Justices AS Bopanna and Prashant Kumar Mishra extended the relief to Sharma granted earlier this month after senior advocate Siddharth Dave, appearing for him, said his wife could not be operated upon as the doctor concerned was abroad.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement