Updated On: 04 March, 2020 10:11 AM IST | | Agencies
A five-star hotel in the Capital has asked its staff, who were present at one of its restaurants where an individual tested positive for Coronavirus dined on February 28, to go on self-quarantine for 14 days

Visitors wear protective masks in wake of the deadly novel Coronavirus, at Government Gandhi Hospital in Hyderabad. Pic/PTI
An Italian tourist and his wife in Jaipur have tested positive for novel Coranavirus, taking the total number of confirmed cases in India to six so far, Union Health Ministry sources said Tuesday. The first sample collected from the tourist on Saturday had tested negative, but his condition deteriorated and a second sample was collected, which tested positive on Monday.
"Since there was a variation in the reports, samples were sent to the National Institute of Virology (NIV), Pune for testing," officials said, adding that it had tested positive. The wife of the Italian tourist also tested positive for the virus. Twenty-one Italian tourists and three Indian tour operators, who were in the same group as the couple, have been sent to an ITBP quarantine facility in Delhi on Tuesday for suspected Coronavirus exposure, official sources said.