Updated On: 14 December, 2021 07:24 PM IST | New Delhi | PTI
Senior advocate Mukul Rohatgi, appearing for Maharashtra, told the bench that they have filed an application pertaining to the order passed by the top court on the stay on the election on 27 per cent seats that are reserved for the OBC

Supreme Court. File Pic
The Supreme Court has said it would hear on December 15 the matter in which it had last week stayed till further orders the local body election in Maharashtra on seats reserved for the Other Backward Classes (OBCs).
A bench of justices AM Khanwilkar and CT Ravikumar said it would deal with the matter on Wednesday as the elections are stalled in the state. Senior advocate Mukul Rohatgi, appearing for Maharashtra, told the bench that they have filed an application pertaining to the order passed by the top court on the stay on the election on 27 per cent seats that are reserved for the OBC.