Updated On: 08 June, 2021 11:50 AM IST | Pune | PTI
Maharashtra Home Minister Dilip Walse-Patil is expected to visit the site later in the day and take stock of the situation.

Photo for representational purpose
Authorities resumed search operation to look for any more victims at a chemical plant here on Tuesday, a day after a massive fire broke out in the premises, and also summoned the firm's owner to ascertain what kind of materials were being used there, officials said.
Maharashtra Home Minister Dilip Walse-Patil is expected to visit the site later in the day and take stock of the situation. While sub-divisional magistrate (SDM) Sandesh Shirke on Monday said 18 bodies were recovered from the firm's premises, Superintendent of Police Abhinav Deshmukh on Tuesday said 17 completely charred bodies and one body part were recovered so far during the search operation.