Home / News / India News / Article / Singhu border killing accused sent to seven days police custody

Singhu border killing accused sent to seven days police custody

The accused has been identified by the police as Sarvajeet Singh who was earlier detained from Kundli in Sonipat on October 15

Listen to this article :
A security person keeps vigil at Singhu Border near the site of the farmers` protest, in New Delhi. File Pic/PTI

A security person keeps vigil at Singhu Border near the site of the farmers` protest, in New Delhi. File Pic/PTI

The accused in the Singhu border incident where a mutilated body was found hanging on October 15 at the site of farmers' protest, has been sent to seven days of police custody by the court.

The accused has been identified by the police as Sarvajeet Singh who was earlier detained from Kundli in Sonipat on Friday evening (October 15). Earlier on Friday, a body of a man, with hands and legs chopped off, was found hanging on a police barricade at the farmers' protest site near the Singhu border, said Deputy Superintendent of Police(DSP) Hansraj. An FIR has been registered in the case, said the DSP.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement