Home / News / India News / Article / Uttarakhand disaster: 2 more bodies found

Uttarakhand disaster: 2 more bodies found

A total of 60 bodies have been recovered so far after the recovery of the two bodies on Thursday, a police statement said

Listen to this article :
Photo for representational purpose

Photo for representational purpose

Using dog squads, binoculars, rafts and other equipment, rescuers continued their search for missing persons in the disaster-hit areas of Uttarakhand where two more bodies were found inside a tunnel of the Tapovan project on Thursday.

A total of 60 bodies have been recovered so far after the recovery of the two bodies on Thursday, a police statement said. Due to the presence of water and sludge inside the tunnel, the excavation work is being hampered. However, DGP Ashok Kumar said the rescue operation would continue till the last man or body is found inside the tunnel.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement