Home / News / India News / Article / 'Will move HC against Shinde govt's decision to stay disbursement of funds'

'Will move HC against Shinde govt's decision to stay disbursement of funds'

In a notification issued on July 4, the Shinde government stayed all the funds sanctioned since April 1 for the works under various schemes of the DPCs until the appointment of new district guardian ministers

Listen to this article :
Ajit Pawar. File Pic

Ajit Pawar. File Pic

Maharashtra Leader of Opposition Ajit Pawar said the newly-formed Eknath Shinde-led state government's decision to stay disbursement of funds and implementation of various works under the district planning committees (DPCs) would be challenged in the Bombay High Court.

In a notification issued on July 4, the Shinde government stayed all the funds sanctioned since April 1 for the works under various schemes of the DPCs until the appointment of new district guardian ministers. When asked about the issue, Pawar said "justice" will be sought in the high court over the issue. "Governments come and go, but there is no reason to stay or reverse the decisions taken by the previous government," the senior NCP leader said. The Maha Vikas Aghadi (MVA) government led by Shiv Sena and comprising NCP and Congress collapsed in the last week of June following a rebellion in the Sena.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement