Updated On: 18 February, 2016 09:10 AM IST | | IANS
<p>At least 28 people were killed and 61 others wounded in a car bomb attack targeting the Turkish military here on Wednesday, Turkey's deputy prime minister and government spokesperson said</p>
Ankara: At least 28 people were killed and 61 others wounded in a car bomb attack targeting the Turkish military here on Wednesday, Turkey's deputy prime minister and government spokesperson said.
According to Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulus, the government has so far no information on who carried out the attack, Xinhua reported. Ankara Governor Mehmet Kiliclar said the authorities believe that the explosion was caused by a "bomb-laden vehicle".