Updated On: 19 August, 2021 12:00 AM IST | Washington | ANI
In a notice to defense contractors posted, the State Department's Political/Military Affairs Bureau said pending or undelivered arms transfers to Afghanistan had been put under review

US President Joe Biden. File Pic
The Biden administration on Wednesday (local time) suspended all arms sales to the government of Afghanistan following the Taliban takeover of the country.
In a notice to defense contractors posted, the State Department's Political/Military Affairs Bureau said pending or undelivered arms transfers to Afghanistan had been put under review, reported ABC News.