Home / News / World News / Article / Hezbollah says war with Israel is entering new phase

Hezbollah says war with Israel is entering new phase

Early Friday, Hezbollah said its fighters have used new types of precision-guided missiles and explosive drones against Israel for the first time in recent days

Listen to this article :
A screen grab of drone footage of the building where Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar was present moments before he was killed. Pic/AFP

A screen grab of drone footage of the building where Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar was present moments before he was killed. Pic/AFP

The Lebanese militant group Hezbollah vowed to launch a new phase of fighting against invading Israeli troops Friday, a day after Israel said its forces in the Palestinian enclave of Gaza had killed Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, the chief architect of last year’s brutal October 7 attack on Israel.

Early Friday, Hezbollah said its fighters have used new types of precision-guided missiles and explosive drones against Israel for the first time in recent days. The statement refers to an explosives-laden drone that evaded Israel’s air-defence system and slammed into a mess hall at a military training camp deep inside Israel last Sunday, killing four soldiers and wounding dozens.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement