Updated On: 11 November, 2018 03:30 PM IST | Ankara )Turkey) | ANI
Erdogan also stated that Saudi Arabia knows that Khashoggi's killer is amongst the 15 Saudi nationals who landed in Istanbul before the October 2 incident

Jamal Khashoggi
Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Saturday said that recordings related to the death of Saudi journalist Khashoggi have been shared with the United States, France, UK, Saudi Arabia, and Germany. "We gave the tapes. We gave them to Saudi Arabia, United States, Germans, French and British, all of them. They have listened to all the conversations," Erdogan said before departing for France to take part in the centenary celebrations of the Armistice of World War I on Saturday, Aljazeera reported.
Erdogan also stated that Saudi Arabia knows that Khashoggi's killer is amongst the 15 Saudi nationals who landed in Istanbul before the October 2 incident, according to Al Jazeera. The existence of a recording had not been previously confirmed by Turkish authorities, even though Turkish sources had alleged that the authorities are in possession of an audio recording that documented Khashoggi's killing at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.