Updated On: 27 July, 2017 08:51 AM IST | Beijing | Agencies
<p>China reiterated that no meaningful dialogue can be held with India until it "unconditionally" withdraws troops from the disputed Doka La area and said Foreign Minister Wang Yi has authoritatively made Beijing's position clear on the issue</p>
China reiterated that no meaningful dialogue can be held with India until it "unconditionally" withdraws troops from the disputed Doka La area and said Foreign Minister Wang Yi has authoritatively made Beijing's position clear on the issue.
Wang, who is the first top Chinese leader to have commented so far on the Doka La impasse, on Tuesday claimed that India "admitted" to entering Chinese territory. He said that India should "conscientiously withdraw" its troops from the area.