Updated On: 08 May, 2015 08:44 PM IST | | PTI
<p>Pele was in stable condition in a hospital after undergoing surgery for an enlarged prostate, doctors said, just the latest health scare for the Brazilian football legend</p>

Pele. Pic/AFP
Sao Paulo: Pele was in stable condition in a hospital after undergoing surgery for an enlarged prostate, doctors said, just the latest health scare for the Brazilian football legend.
The 74 year old had the surgery Tuesday and is to have tests to see when he can be released from the Albert Einstein Hospital in Sao Paulo, the same facility that treated him for two weeks last year for a urinary infection.