Updated On: 14 March, 2018 11:59 AM IST | Barcelona | Agencies
Sergio Busquets says Barcelona would settle for a goalless draw against Chelsea in tonight's Champions League Last-16 second leg


Barcelona's Spanish midfielder Sergio Busquets attends a press conference in Barcelona on March 13, 2018 on the eve of the UEFA Champions League round of 16 second leg football match between Barcelona and Chelsea. Pic/AFP
Sergio Busquets says Barcelona would settle for a goalless draw against Chelsea in tonight's Champions League Last-16 second leg. Lionel Messi's first goal in nine games against Chelsea in last month's first leg gives Barca a slender advantage ahead of the return leg.