Updated On: 07 April, 2021 12:41 PM IST | Munich | IANS
Whether Gnabry will be available for the second leg in Paris in six days time was not immediately clear. He previously missed two games in October from what the club later called a "false positive" coronavirus test.

Bayern Munich Serge Gnabry. Pic/AFP
Bayern Munich will be without Serge Gnabry for their Champions League quarter-final first leg against Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday after the winger tested positive for the coronavirus.
The 25-year-old Gnabry "is feeling fine and is now quarantining at home," Bayern said on Tuesday. Earlier coach Hansi Flick told a news conference that Gnabry "has a sore throat and will most likely miss out. He added midfielder Marc Roca "got injured on Sunday and will not be involved", dpa news agency reports