Updated On: 28 January, 2024 07:40 AM IST | Melbourne | AFP
Ten-time champion Djokovic said he was “shocked” by the level of his performance against fourth-seed Sinner on Rod Laver Arena, where he had never previously lost a semi-final

Novak Djokovic and Jannik Sinner
Novak Djokovic vowed his shock defeat to Jannik Sinner in the Australian Open semi-finals on Friday does not mean it is the “beginning of the end.” The World No. 1 notched up 54 unforced errors and failed to create a single break point, losing 6-1, 6-2, 6-7 (6/8), 6-3 as his 33-match winning run came to an end at Melbourne Park.
Ten-time champion Djokovic said he was “shocked” by the level of his performance against fourth-seed Sinner on Rod Laver Arena, where he had never previously lost a semi-final.