Updated On: 02 March, 2018 08:30 AM IST | | AFP
Brazilian superstar Neymar will be sidelined for up to three months - perilously close to the eve of the World Cup - after undergoing surgery on his broken foot, his doctor said today


Neymar arrives at Rio de Janeiro after flying from Paris. Pic/ AFP
Brazilian superstar Neymar will be sidelined for up to three months -- perilously close to the eve of the World Cup -- after undergoing surgery on his broken foot, his doctor said today. The worse than previously announced prognosis came minutes after the Paris Saint-Germain striker, 26, arrived in Rio de Janeiro on an Air France flight from Paris for Saturday's operation.